thinking of writing a 'how to adult' book to explain all the day-to-day shit that's never taught:
- who cleans the toilet cleaner (spoiler: you)
- what the fuck do you do with an old mattress
- bugs: when are they a problem and when are they chill?
- lifehack: a co-working space with a better movie selection than netflix, no membership fee, and professional researchers on location, all for FREE (a millennial re-discovers libraries)
- turning strangers into friends
any other ideas people have?
- the benefits of becoming 'a regular
- you shouldn't need google maps when in your home city/town. here's how to do that
- my parents always had food in the fridge, but mine is always empty. am i doing something wrong?
@paranoid and it doesn't have to be fancy! Just how to use a steel. If folks are interested in hone stones, there's a wealth of info online.
Another addition - why do a lot of people have little squeegees in the shower?
And - simple tips to make dish washing less onerous.
a private mastadon instance to experiment with