thinking of writing a 'how to adult' book to explain all the day-to-day shit that's never taught:
- who cleans the toilet cleaner (spoiler: you)
- what the fuck do you do with an old mattress
- bugs: when are they a problem and when are they chill?
- lifehack: a co-working space with a better movie selection than netflix, no membership fee, and professional researchers on location, all for FREE (a millennial re-discovers libraries)
- turning strangers into friends
any other ideas people have?
- How come you won't be doing most of the cool shit you dreamt about doing in your property (or, why you do chores on holidays).
@s21 CHORES ON HOLIDAYS 🤣🤣😭
so true, it's like, "ah, finally a day of work to do all that work i've been meaning to do"
a private mastadon instance to experiment with